Please Donate Now!
As you can imagine, a new building like this needs important equipment for our kids, our seniors, and every generation in between, to truly enjoy our facility. That’s why the Community Council of Orchard, Inc. (CAC) was formed. We are a group of volunteers representing a cross-section of groups that represent every generation in the community and working together to raise funds for equipment for our new Activity Center.
This 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization’s goal is to raise funds to purchase the necessary equipment for recreational and athletic activities for our youth, seniors, and everyone in between. Your donation will improve lives!
Help Us Equip our New Activity Center
- All gifts $100 and up will be included on a central giving board list for display.
- Exercise & Gym Equipment
- Kitchen Equipment
- Computer Lab
- Art & Crafts
- Sound System & Projector Equipment
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Health & Wellness
- Education & Classrooms
- Classroom Furnishings
- Child Watch Equipment
How can you support this important community project?
- Make a financial pledge to support our New Center.
- Make your pledge over a five-year period to maximize your donation.
- Sponsor a room or section of the building.
- Promote the project in our community.
- Join a campaign Steering Committee.
Naming Opportunities – a great way to show community support.
- Community Center
- Lobby/Reception Area – RESERVED
- Two Full-Size Gymnasiums
- Interior Kids Gym
- Multi-Purpose Dance Studio
- Flexible Classrooms (4) – RESERVED
- Conference Room
- Game Room
- Fitness Room – RESERVED
- Exterior Kids Gym
- Senior Center
- Senior Wellness-Screening Rooms (2)
- Senior Library Room
- Senior Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Classrooms (3)
- Senior Catering-Kitchen Area
- Senior Arts & Crafts Room
- Senior Billiards Room
- Senior Café
- Recreation Office – RESERVED
- Recreation/Athletic Wing – RESERVED
For more information, please contact the Community Activity Council at 716.662.6452, or email us at info@OPActivityCenter.org
Did You Know?
The Orchard Park Community Center will serve approximately 8,000 hot meal lunches per year to our senior citizens.
Two full-size gyms, over 12,000 sq. ft., will provide more court time for our youth leagues and recreation programs to practice and play.